пятница, 21 июля 2017 г.

Upper Body Blast Work-Out

Upper Body Blast Work-Out

When Chris and I went to bed Tuesday night at 10:30PM we knew we were in a tornado watch. What we didn’t know was that at 12:45AM we would be jolted out of bed by the blaring tornado sirens, grabbing our phones, dogs, and baby, and racing to our downstairs bathroom to take shelter. Oh … and then be there for another 45 minutes until the all clear. I was then too jazzed to fall back asleep. Fun times. I am incredibly thankful our area was not hit … tornadoes are no joke! Needless to say though, it was rather difficult to find motivation yesterday.


We all have those days though … the days where finding motivation to get off our bums and workout is so darn hard! One of my biggest excuses is … I don’t want to waste the extra time to drive to the gym. Lame, I know. SO I am trying to override that excuse my creating some awesome “at home” workouts to do on the days where I am pressed for time or just don’t have the extra 30 minutes in commuting to commit. That’s where this upper body blast workout comes in to play.



Have limited space? NO PROBLEM. We live in a townhouse and it’s an understatement to say we are cramped. I successfully did this workout in my kitchen BUT it could easily be taken outdoors as well!


upper body blast workout gear

Equipment Needed:


  • Dumbbells (I use 10lb and 5lb)
  • Jump Rope
  • Chair
  • Timer (I used my iPhone)

upper body blast

WHOA … seriously, my arms were burning! Definitely pushed my muscles to fatigue each round. The front/lateral raises before the plank make the plank that much harder! LOVE it!


polar hr watch

The best part of this workout? I was done in 25 minutes! Great upper body strength builder and some cardio thrown in too. Check out my Garage Cardio Circuit for another go-to workout to do in the comfort of your own home


Do you work out at home? Do you have a favorite workout?


Published by


Original article and pictures take www.foodfitnessandfamilyblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий