вторник, 15 ноября 2016 г.

Top 5 exercises I do not like + Summer Superset Workout

Top 5 exercises I do not like + Summer Superset Workout

As someone who loves to workout, loves to push herself, and loves to teach others to love it, most think I love all the exercises,e especially the ones I do in my classes. I put on a face that makes it look like I love the exercises we are doing, but it’s far from the truth. I guarantee there is at least one exercise everyone hates. Go ahead, ask someone. I bet many will say it’s Burpees that they hate. I thought it would be fun for you to see the exercises I just don’t like to do, yet I incorporate them in almost every class and every workout.


My least favorite exercises

1. Mountain Climbers- oh man, this is a huge one. I hate everything about them, and I’m really not sure why. I will do whatever I can to avoid them, even though I know they are great to throw into the mix.


2. Plank– You guys, this one is so awful to admit. I do planks in my workouts, but I don’t love to plank. I get bored, I don’t want to stay there, and I usually quit. I make it a minute, and am done. I have no idea how long my core would actually last, but after a minute, my brain says nope!


3. Push Ups– I can do push ups on my toes. I don’t like to do push ups on my toes. My shoulders make noise during push ups, and my body slides back and I’m always trying to get my hands under my shoulders. I am just not a fan of doing these, even though again, you see these in my workouts.


4. 180 degree Jump Squats – These are just hard and I don’t like them, haha. Again, they get my heart rate up, but doesn’t mean I like to do them!


5. Tuck Jumps– So. Hard. I am terrible at these, but I have gotten better at them. I like to see the improvements, but I would rather not include them in any workout I did these a lot for Insanity, but could never do them the way they did on TV.


An exercise you probably thought I would say, but I didn’t… burpees! Surprise! I actually love burpees. Just about everyone hates them, but I love them. I love seeing the improvements in them, and how much faster I can do them now than before. They get my heart rate up, and I know they are so beneficial!


Tuesday-trainer_thumb4

One of my favorite days of the week is, without a doubt, Tuesday when I share a new workout with you. I love seeing you do the workouts, and hear how much you like them. Make sure you tag me on Instagram (Fitncookies) or Twitter (@fitncookies) if you complete a workout!


This week I focused on supersets in my Monday night class. We did not take any rests until after completing each superset 3 times. After the three times, you will do the cardio section once and then take a break.


Your arms will be fatigued, and you will want a break, but keep working them. Make sure you keep good form, or else you aren’t going to be benefiting the muscles at all! It’s better to take a rest or stop sooner than to continue with bad form. In class, we began with doing a squat section, and followed up with lunges and core after completing this. Just a heads up!


Summer supersets
Summer supersets

**Just a note that I am working on taking videos of each exercise I have put up on my blog. I have gone through to write them down, and as soon as the deck is done and I can use the space outside, I plan to start video taping them. I know this will be much more beneficial to actually see the exercises that I write about instead of ones that are similar! Thanks for being patient**


What are your least favorite exercises?


What did you have for dinner last night?


What’s something fun you are doing today?


Save


Original article and pictures take www.fitncookies.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий