вторник, 24 июня 2014 г.

Quiet Workout (No Equipment Needed!)

Quiet Workout (No Equipment Needed!)

If my due date proves correct (a rarity, I know), then our little boy will be arriving in 33 days. What!? I am beginning to think more and more about what life with a newborn will be like and I cannot even begin to fathom all the changes that will occur once we have a baby boy in our lives.


One thing that I know will change, among many others, will be my workouts. I plan to continue teaching, but there may be some logistical issues with childcare for a while (my gym doesn’t offer childcare until a baby can sit up), so I’m thinking more and more at home workouts will be occurring after our little one arrives and I’m cleared to exercise again.


From what I’ve gathered from new moms, taking advantage of nap time is key and so I’m sure I’ll be looking to my past At Home Workouts and Pinterest Workout Boards for inspiration, but I also thought I should put together a few quick, quiet workouts for days when our little one might be sleeping soundly and I want to sweat but not disturb our baby. (This may also be a good option for those looking for silent workouts to do in your apartment or hotel room workouts to do while traveling!)


Today’s workout is a total body workout that does not require any equipment. If you’re not worried about noise and want to sneak in a little cardio, consider adding 30 seconds of jump rope, high knees or jumping jacks in between each exercise for an added boost!


Quiet Workout


Quiet Workout -- A great workout to do during nap time, in your hotel room or your apartment
Quiet Workout -- A great workout to do during nap time, in your hotel room or your apartment

Try your best to keep things moving quickly, but always be sure to listen to your body and rest as needed.


Exercise Demos


Here are some picture demos and links to descriptions of some of the exercises:



inchworms




donkey kicks
donkey kicks

Question of the Morning


  • What are some of your favorite workouts to do at home?

Original article and pictures take www.pbfingers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий