понедельник, 3 июня 2013 г.

Living Room Workout

Living Room Workout

At around 11 a.m., I needed a break from the computer and took a couple of minutes to jot down a new circuit workout that I could do with a few free weights in my living room.


As I set up my weights, Sadie became awfully suspicious and tried to coerce me into puppy playtime instead of a workout by placing three toys from her toy bin right next to my weights.


at home workout 001
at home workout 001

She takes needy to a whole new level.


I started my workout and she ran circles around me, body slammed into me and barked a few times before trying a new tactic.


at home workout 003
at home workout 003

Apparently she thinks I find rubbing her belly irresistible. And you know what? She’s right.


When she rolls over like that she looks so pathetic and gives me her feeble “you should probably pet me right now” eyes and I fall for it every time. I’m such a sucker.


As you can probably tell, today’s workout wasn’t exactly killer since it was peppered with plenty of Sadie breaks, but I still managed to work up a sweat.


living room workout

Lunch


Lunch today was reheated simple summer chili leftover from last night’s dinner.


simple chili
simple chili

easy chili
easy chili

Plus the last three Wilbur Buds I brought back to Ocala with me from Gettysburg.


wilbur buds
wilbur buds

Easy and satisfying!


Question of the Afternoon


  • Do you ever workout at home?
  • Do any obstacles get in your way?

I head to the gym for most of my workouts because I get distracted at home by Sadie or my to do list! I’m much more likely to get a better workout if I leave the house and admire people who can motivate themselves to regularly workout at home… especially those with children! You guys deserve a gold star.


Original article and pictures take www.pbfingers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий