среда, 19 октября 2011 г.

Fitness Friday

Fitness Friday

So I’m kind of in love right now with workouts that seem to have a pyramid progression to them.


I guess, because I know, that with each level completed my rep amount decreases. And decreasing makes me think that I am closer and closer to the end. Sometimes it’s all about mind games. Tricking your mind to keep pushing can be the difference between a good and bad workout.


Here’s a great pyramid workout for you! Do each pyramid back to back. If you’re feeling super powerful, then do it all again. Feel the burn!!


Pyramid workout.jpg

You guys!!


I HAVE to share this because I’m just so excited. This is one of my AdvoCare 24 Day Challengers.


She started her challenge in hopes to get back on track to her pre-baby body, and I’d have to say that she is DEFINITELY on her way!! Her results are incredible. 12 pounds in 24 days!


On top of her killer results, she also decided to join my AdvoCare team to start helping her friends and families meet their own fitness goals. And this is something that has become so near and dear to my heart. AdvoCare started out as a way for me to get back in to shape, and then, I too started trying to help others reach their goals. But now, my team is expanding and I’m starting to experience everything AdovCare has to offer! It has really started making a huge difference for me and my family [last month I earned $1,200!]. I am on my way to helping my family become debt free with the income that I’m earning and making it easier, financially, to continue being a stay at home mom. I want to help you get on that track too! Fitness goals, financial freedom, healthy living, and paying it forward — that’s what this is all about! So, if you’re interested in anything and everything that AdvoCare has to offer, email me [stephsbitebybite@gmail.com]!!


My next 24 Day Group Challenge starts JUNE 16!!


There’s a cash prize of $75 going out to the top challenger.

We want you to look and feel your best after completing the Advocare 24 Day Challenge! The winner will receive a FREE sheet of Jamberry Nail wraps from http://tripleb.jamberrynails.net. Jamberry nail wraps are heat and pressure activated vinyl wraps. They’re unlike anything else you can buy anywhere else. They’re not polish strips. They outlast the dollar-store brands, and even the expensive salon brands. They don’t chip, fade, or smell — and they don’t dry out. Jamberry last 2+ weeks on your fingers, and 4+ weeks on your toes. Get ready to win and select the wrap of your choice today! You don’t have to wait until the end of the contest to try out Jamberry Nails. Email TripleBNails@gmail.com today to request a FREE accent nails.


Gain energy, loose inches, drop pounds, and be ready for ️️summer all in 24 Days! The only thing you’ll regret is not doing it sooner it’s time to show up to the pool with confidence this year! Email me at stephsbitebybite@gmail.com or place your order at Advocare.com/130939344


Let’s talk fruit pops!!


Adorable fruit popsicles with fruit slices and lime juice! Perfect for summer.

[via]


I’m so excited to start making fruit pops!! I think this is going to replace my current smoothie addiction. I’ve never made popsicles before, but I’m thinking that they’ve got to be pretty easy. And let’s not forget all the fun flavors we can make. Frozen chunks of real fruit, can’t get more nutritious than that! What’s your favorite fruit flavor combination?


Every week I send out a newsletter with fitness tips, recipes, and workouts. Want to be on the mailing list? Then sign up for my NEWSLETTER!!


Shoutouts


Don’t forget to use that #chooseu hashtag so that you can get featured here and we can all share our health awesomeness


Lisa Van Gorp


@triforfit


Didn’t wake up in time for lifetime with @fitwifeforlife so I hopped on my bike for a quick spin!


Elizabeth


Someone chose to wear her pjs to day 1 of Operation Mommy Wants to Run a Half Marathon in November


Original article and pictures take www.stephsbitebybite.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий