среда, 23 декабря 2009 г.

Answers to frequently-asked questions about Shapeshifter Yoga…

Answers to frequently-asked questions about Shapeshifter Yoga…

CLIENT REVIEW #2


Best I ever felt in my life!


“I’ve experienced more energy, more leanness to my body, as well as more flexibility. I'm also able to sleep easier when I to go to bed. My body doesn't ache of soreness from back or any other body part. I feel lighter on my feet, and I just feel great overall. Best I ever felt in my life and it's getting better! Thank you Shapeshifter Yoga! You're changing my life and I’m grateful for it.”


“Not only did I lose weight during the time of your study, but I became more flexible, felt energized, and felt good about my body and self, inside and out!”



#5: Shapeshifter Yoga Pose Manual…a $19 value


This manual gives you written, step-by-step instructions and tips on doing each of the 32 poses in your Shapeshifter Yoga Pose Video Library. You’ll want to study and practice the movements in each of the detailed instructional videos, then use this guide as a quick reference for each exercise.


Answers to frequently-asked questions about Shapeshifter Yoga…


Q: How can Shapeshifter Yoga help me lose weight, tone my abs and butt, and make my entire body leaner and more flexible in only one hour a week? Don’t I need to do more strenuous cardio or other exercise in addition to this?


A: I put my years of yoga teaching experience and Master’s degree in Exercise Science to work when I developed Shapeshifter Yoga. It’s an easy-to-do yoga program that gives you maximum results. All of the poses and flows give you the highest-impact body-shaping benefit possible. My own research shows you can burn just as many calories doing one of my 10-minute Shapeshifter Yoga flows as you can by jogging. And another study shows people who do yoga for as little as half an hour a week weigh 19 pounds less on average than those who don’t! Shapeshifter Yoga also reduces cortisol levels—and the “stress eating” that comes with them. Plus it increases body awareness, which can help you eat a healthier diet…so you drop those extra pounds almost effortlessly.


Q: I’ve never done yoga before and I’m pretty inflexible. Do I need to worry about hurting myself?


A: I show you how to do the movements and postures in Shapeshifter Yoga so you build your flexibility and strength safely over time. As with any workout you must differentiate between “hurts so good” and “just plain hurts.” If something doesn’t feel right, stop doing it immediately. You can choose a modified or alternate posture that will work the same muscle group.


Q: Will I have to sit on the floor cross-legged and chant “om” during the workout?


A: Not unless you feel moved to do so. Shapeshifter Yoga doesn’t require you to chant…or to wrap your leg around your head either!


Q: Do I need special equipment for this program?


A: It really depends on your floor or training surface. I do suggest using a yoga or “sticky” mat during the Shapeshifter Flow. It’ll provide a bit of cushioning for your knees and keep your feet from slipping during the session.


Q: What should I wear? Do I need special “yoga pants”?


A: All you need are comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. You’ll find it difficult to get completely relaxed and reach your full range of motion if you’re experiencing physical discomfort from tight or binding clothing.


Q: Is it okay to eat before doing Shapeshifter Yoga?


A: For maximum benefit and comfort please refrain from eating a large meal 2 - 3 hours before your practice. If you have to eat something beforehand, choose a light snack such as fruit, yogurt, or an energy bar.


Q: There are so many different yoga programs available online. What makes Shapeshifter Yoga better?


A: With Shapeshifter Yoga, you get a program that’s expertly designed to give you specific, body-shaping benefits. I don’t rush you through the poses, and you can spend time mastering the individual poses for as long as you like. Plus you enjoy the consistency of having the same, experienced instructor, instead of a hodge-podge of teachers with varying credentials and expertise. It’s also a much better deal. You actually own the videos, books, and audio components and can download them to your laptop, tablet or smartphone at no extra charge. Other programs charge you an additional amount or cost as much as $20 for a single month…and once you stop paying, you no longer have access to the videos.


Q: How soon will I begin to see results by doing Shapeshifter Yoga?


A: Like anything you do, the outcome depends on what you put into it. The good news is, once you’ve spent some time mastering the individual poses, it takes as little as 10 minutes twice a day, 3 days a week, to see results with this program. That’s a total of just one hour a week, so it’s easy to work into your busy schedule. Within weeks, you’ll love how much leaner and toned your butt, thighs, abs, upper arms, and entire body look. And right from the start, you’ll feel more energized, more alert, and less stressed…and sleep better than you have in years! But if for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your results, you can get a full refund during the first 60 days. You risk nothing!


Original article and pictures take yoga-fitness-flow.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий