пятница, 29 декабря 2017 г.

Work Your Entire Body With This TRX Circuit Routine

Work Your Entire Body With This TRX Circuit Routine

The following post was originally featured on Fitnessista and written by Gina H., who is part of POPSUGAR Select Fitness.



Today, I'm excited to share a new workout featuring one of my very favorite tools: the TRX. It's extremely versatile and travels well. I often see people working out with them near the bay, simply strapped over a sturdy tree branch. The TRX is a great investment if you want to add in a strength component to your home gym and don't want to purchase multiple weights. While it only uses your body's weight, there are a lot of options to make it challenging. I've been utilizing the TRX in my training sessions and personal workouts more frequently over the past couple of years — I've become a huge fan.


Here's a circuit I put together for you. It's meant to be completed two to three times total with little to no rest in between each exercise. Complete all of the reps for one exercise before moving to the next.



To learn more about this workout, check out Gina's blog.


Image Source: Fitnessista


Original article and pictures take media1.popsugar-assets.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий