вторник, 29 августа 2017 г.

Upper Body Superset Workout

Upper Body Superset Workout

Today began with a quality upper body workout!


Lately I’ve been incorporating some strength exercises into a bunch of different circuit workouts, but today I decided to focus solely on strength training and did a superset workout that targeted my biceps, triceps, chest and shoulders.


upper body superset workout

Links to a few of the exercises:


Feel the buuurn!


Breakfast


Thanks to a light rain outside, a warm and cozy breakfast appealed to me this morning. Something about dreary weather mandates a hot bowl of comforting food for this girl.


paleo oatmeal 005
paleo oatmeal 005

I made a batch of Joelle’s Paleo oatmeal with an extra egg white, a whole banana, a scoop of raw cashew butter and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg. Plus my new favorite ground flaxseed from GNC to give it that cream of wheat texture!


Along with a hot mug of coffee, I sipped on a can of La Croix coconut sparkling water. (It’s BOGO at Publix this week!)


la croix coconut
la croix coconut

At first sip, I thought this stuff was really funky, but once I realized that sparkling water shouldn’t taste like a piña colada (I think that’s what I was hoping for…), I started to really enjoy it. The coconut and pamplemousse (grapefruit) are my favorite La Croix flavors. I love the bubbles!


I have some magazine content to work on for a local freelance client and then I have plans to meet up with a friend for lunch before hittin’ the books to study for my personal training certification. I have a feeling this day is going to fly by!


Hope you have a great Wednesday!


Original article and pictures take www.pbfingers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий