пятница, 10 марта 2017 г.

Total Body Time Bomb Boot Camp Workout

Total Body Time Bomb Boot Camp Workout

Happy Christmas week, everyone!


Does anyone else feel like this year has totally flown by? I’m still in a little bit of disbelief that Christmas is already here. It’s hard to believe that we’ve been living in Houston for nearly a year already!


Schoen and I will be spending Christmas week back in Oklahoma and we can’t wait to see some of our friends and family! We’re actually en route right now (thank goodness for in car wifi!) so I decided to pull out my lap top and get some work done to help pass the time.


In between Christmas shopping I managed to stop by the gym and attend a bootcamp class last weekend. The setup of the workout we did was so fun so I knew I wanted to share a similar workout with you guys! This total body workout will elevate you heart rate and ensure you work up a great sweat!


Total Body Time Bomb Boot Camp Workout

I absolutely love the format of this workout. I also love how versatile it is. You can pick and choose which exercises you want to do for each section to customize it for yourself. We also used resistance bands for the upper body circuit which was great because you could totally do this workout at home because minimal equipment is required. We ended up making it through each circuit twice during class and I was definitely feeling the burn.


This workout would also be great to do with friends and family over the holiday week! Since we are all going to be indulging in some yummy food and sweet treats this week, this would be a great workout to get you up and moving!


I hope you all have a fun and safe Christmas week with your loved ones!


Save


Original article and pictures take www.fitchocoholic.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий