пятница, 17 октября 2014 г.

Soybu Fitness Apparel + Full Body Workout

Soybu Fitness Apparel + Full Body Workout

It certainly has been a while since I’ve done a fitness focused post around these parts! I’ve been so excited about all the foodie creations I have to share that sharing workouts and fit tips sort of fell by the wayside. But today that changes!


I recently had the chance to try out some beautiful fitness gear from a company called Soybu. Their clothes got me so excited about my workout, that I even came up with a new full body circuit workout to share with you. Don’t ya just love working out when you feel good in what you’re wearing? I know looking good and feeling comfortable definitely enhances my sweat sessions.


Soybu Fitness Apparel

Before we get into the workout, let me tell you a little about Soybu!


They are high quality performance brand that believes in empowering women with active lifestyles to embrace their femininity, style, and inner beauty. Their clothes are meant to be used from workouts to transitioning to everyday life. They’re supposed to be for the woman on the go who wants to fit in her workout and take on the rest of their day. Whether it’s business, play, or travel, Soybu’s clothes meet all your needs.



This company is PERFECT for me. I pretty much live in athletic wear even when I’m not at the gym. So having something that is stylish and functional is so key! I also love that the clothes are made with eco-friendly materials. Every item is run through a serious of physical and technical tests to make sure it can perform in any type of environment. You can tell from the moment you put an outfit on that it’s extremely durable and has long-lasting quality. (Plus, every order comes with some of those cute hair bands above!)



Another cool tidbit? Soybu’s logo! It’s an international known peace symbol that people believe attracts good things into your life. So Soybu takes this message to heart and stitches it into every product they make. Love that!


They carry everything from tops and bottoms to dresses and swimwear. They even have a men’s section!


I was sent the Allegro Heather Storm Leggings, the Peace Jacket in amaryllis, and the Kyra Tank in amaryllis.



I love that all of their products are available in a number of different colors to you can mix and match and create a full, fun outfit!


The criss-cross back of the Krya tank makes it very airy and open. It’s lightweight and very breathable too! I actually wore it for my half marathon this past weekend. Definitely kept me cool in the extreme humidity!



The Peace Jacket is made from similar material but just thicker. Its stretchy flexible fabric makes it perfect for fall running. And the leggings? Let me talk to you about these! They are so soft. They’re the perfect length for keeping my legs totally covered on cold weather runs and they’re also moisture wicking! They’ll be awesome for the seasonal transition coming up. And to tell you the truth, I’d wear them outside of working out! They’re cute and would go great with a pretty, flowy top.



Big thanks to Soybu for letting me try their gear!


If you’re interested in ordering something for yourself from Soybu, you’re in luck! They’ve generously offered to give one of my readers their very own PEACE JACKET (a $98 value)!



To enter do the following:


+Sign up for their emails HERE and get a coupon for your first order! Leave a comment here saying you did.


+Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest! Leave comments saying you did so!


+Pin something from my blog and leave a link to it in the comments!


+Go to my Facebook page, like the page, and leave a wall post about this giveaway!


+Tweet the following…


This giveaway will run until 9/14! Good luck!


GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Winner is: EMILY! Congrats girl!


And now for that workout I promised! This is a full body circuit workout that combines cardio & strength exercises. It hit every muscle group: legs, arms, back, chest…it’s all there! It’s a great workout and will take about 30-35 minutes.



Let me know if you try it out for yourself!


Do you wear workout clothes outside of the gym?


What’s you favorite brand of athletic wear?


Do you think you’ll try my new workout?


PS: That half marathon I mentioned above? I ended up winning! I was 1st female, 3rd overall, and hit a 3 minute PR! Totally astounded after spending most the year injured. Would anyone want me to do a race recap? Let me know in the comments!


Stay connected:


Instagram: HealthyHelper


Pinterest: Healthy_Helper


Bloglovin’: Healthy Helper


Google+: Healthy Helper


Snapchat: KailaProulx


Want to get FREE products for review and make money as a blogger? Check out Linqia!


Original article and pictures take i2.wp.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий