четверг, 24 ноября 2011 г.

Full Body Circuit Workout

Full Body Circuit Workout

Being a busy stay at home mama, a gym membership isn’t quite in our budget. While someday I hope to fit this in, until then, I am always looking for new and different workouts that I can do at home. One of my favorite things to do is circuit workouts, where you repeat a series of workouts a few times. They help to keep it interesting.


After some tweaking, testing and research, I combined some of my favorites into this full body circuit workout. It’s divided into 4 areas: cardio, arms, legs/butt and abs so you get a “full body” workout at home. All’s you’ll need is a pair of free weights. I used 8 lbs.


full-body-circuit-workout

It took me about 40 minutes to do 3 rounds of the workout and I burned 350 calories, which isn’t terrible. I felt a little sore the next day too, which is a good sign it worked me out!


20140324-115031.jpg

What’s your favorite at-home workout for when you can’t get to the gym?


Now that you’ve done a great workout, finish up with drinking a delicious protein smoothie to fuel you for the rest of the day!


Original article and pictures take ourthreepeas.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий