среда, 12 января 2011 г.

Cardio + Arms Workout

Cardio + Arms Workout

Last night was the final official meeting of our small group. Ten weeks flew by!


We met up at Lee and Katie’s house for a BBQ and dug into some of the most delicious food!


small group bbq
small group bbq

Our group knows a thing or two about amazing food. One couple is from Louisiana and made red beans and rice from scratch and prepared a smoked turkey. Another couple runs two local restaurants and made everyone happy when they showed up with homemade chips, salsa and guacamole from Latinos y Mas.


I brought the Pioneer Woman’s Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever and it was a hit!


chocolate sheet cake
chocolate sheet cake

I’ve never made a sheet cake before and thought it looked more like brownies than cake, but the taste was fabulous. If you’re a chocolate lover like me, I highly recommend it!


Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever
Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever

Pioneer Woman Chocolate Sheet Cake
Pioneer Woman Chocolate Sheet Cake

We served the sheet cake with cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream which was a winning combination.


Ryan dubbed it “flat cake” and the name stuck throughout the night. Though it doesn’t look like much, “flat cake” is pretty darn delicious!


Workout


Since we were up later than usual last night and I will be working late tonight, I opted to sleep in a bit this morning and headed to the gym around 7:30 a.m.


I completed a strength training workout that focused on my biceps, triceps and shoulders and incorporated bursts of cardio. My workout looked like this:


Cardio   Arms Workout
Cardio Arms Workout

Breakfast


Once I was done at the gym, I drove home and made a breakfast sandwich with eggs, cheese and strawberry jelly.


egg sandwich cheese and jelly
egg sandwich cheese and jelly

I love this combination!


Now it’s time to shower and head to work. I have a short break in my shift today, so I’ll be sure to pop in and say hi after lunch!


Original article and pictures take www.pbfingers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий