среда, 20 января 2010 г.

Arm Workout

Arm Workout

Hello friend!


How are your New Year Resolutions going?


I’ll admit, I haven’t been able to get to the gym as much as I usually do. This time of year is my busiest and most stressful…


I coach my online clients, offline clients and this year I decided to launch my latest program Rehab, smack dab in the middle of all of it.


Every minute counts… and a lot of the time I simply don’t have an extra 15 minutes to drive to and from my gym. And even though I’m a trainer, I find it easy to use the ‘I don’t have time’ excuse no matter what time of year it is. (My former fat girl still fights me daily and seduces me into my old excuses Every. Damn. Day )


I know a lot of my clients feel the same way. Being an employee, student, mom, and/or wife/gf/SO is a FULL TIME JOB. And it’s a lot harder to get motivated to workout when it’s FREEZING or beautiful outside.


It’s a lot easier to stick to something when it works for you. You get results anddddd can easily incorporate it into your lifestyle.


If you’re struggling to make it to the gym, I got you. Take those 30+ plus minutes it would take you to get to and from the gym and workout at home instead. You’ll save yourself gas and stress, too. Now you officially have no excuses.


I find my arms are the easiest to workout at home. It’s completely possible to sculpt sexy arms – in 30 minutes or less – without going to the gym.


That’s exactly why I put this arm workout together for you. It’s filled with easy to do upper body exercises you can easy do at home whenever you want. So grab your dumbbells and let’s do this!


See me explain and demo the arm workout for you in this episode of CCtv.


Arm Workout



How to do this Arm Workout


Repeat each exercise until you ‘feel the burn.’ Once you feel the burn do 5 more. Ideally, we’ll be working in the 20-30 rep range, so make sure you choose an appropriate weight that will allow you to do the exercise with proper form. Adjust your weights as needed to suit your skill level.


Do each exercise 1 time to complete one set. Do 3 full sets to complete your workout. You can do 4 if you want extra credit.


For the best results you need to keep your heart rate up… so take as little rest as possible between exercises or sets.


I recommend doing this arm workout one time a week, in addition to another arm (or other) upper body workout. It’s also important to follow a meal plan! Abs really are made in the kitchen! Click here to learn more.


Boom! That’s how to get sexy arms – in 30 minutes flat – without going to the gym.


Leave me a comment and let me know how the workout worked for you.


Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader


xxoo


Pin this workout so you’ll have it forever.


arm exercises - workouts for women - christina carlyle

Original article and pictures take www.christinacarlyle.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий