понедельник, 7 сентября 2009 г.

A Full Body Workout

A Full Body Workout

My mom recently joined my gym, and we have had a lot of fun exercising together. We met pretty regularly over the summer, and setting an exercise date definitely encouraged me to go on days that I might have skipped otherwise. I hope that we can continue to meet during the school year...a workout buddy always makes the gym more enjoyable!


Since my mom didn't have much experience using weights, and I was still in recovery mode from surgery, I put together a low-impact workout for us to do together that wouldn't be too overly strenuous. Now that we're both getting stronger, we have tried some other workouts (I have a whole Pinterest board that I love to go to for inspiration), but we keep finding ourselves drawn back to this original one that I made. By upping the weight and extending the times on the holds, it actually provides quite a challenging full body workout for any level. And starting off with cardio really keeps the heart pumping! Enjoy!



Original article and pictures take www.thehealthysooner.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий